Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]

- Knowledge Is Free -
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

  | 
 

 FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   08.11.12 12:38


Zverka007...

my Farmville2, reverse to level 1.
everything zero.
everything new.
start again from newbie...

hahahaha...nevermind.

Haha!

Back to top Go down
zverka007
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Posts : 52
Points : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   09.11.12 2:11

bayan wrote:

Zverka007...

my Farmville2, reverse to level 1.
everything zero.
everything new.
start again from newbie...

hahahaha...nevermind.

Haha!


So u also have a WHITE SCREEN ??? Do u? ....

Anyway i just want to ask u something about request i got to well 4 water wells ....but i already hack a water for 2 000 000 .....? any solutions for this .......or maybe solutions to skip the request or something else ?
Back to top Go down
Brando
Private First Class
Private First Class


Posts : 15
Points : 16
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   09.11.12 2:55

change water to coins
Back to top Go down
roshan111
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   11.11.12 5:12


Get Instagrow Pack 2 :


1)Buy Red Adirondack Chair worth 900 coins....as many as you wish.

2)Place them on your farm - wherever you wish.

3)Open the process in Cheat engine

4)search for string "e_deco_bbq_chair_adirondack" - without the quotes.

5)replace with "e_resource_instagrow_pack_2"

6) Go back to game and move all the red chairs to Inventory.

7) wait 20 sec & refresh

Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   12.11.12 1:42

roshan111 wrote:

Get Instagrow Pack 2 :


1)Buy Red Adirondack Chair worth 900 coins....as many as you wish.

2)Place them on your farm - wherever you wish.

3)Open the process in Cheat engine

4)search for string "e_deco_bbq_chair_adirondack" - without the quotes.

5)replace with "e_resource_instagrow_pack_2"

6) Go back to game and move all the red chairs to Inventory.

7) wait 20 sec & refresh




friend,....

its a old hack..

try this..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you can buy anything with your coins balance. everything in your general store.. include speed grow.

but remember. you must follow step by step very carefully.

try first...



enjoy...

Slying


Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold


Posts : 49
Points : 71
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   13.11.12 5:51

What's the code and procedure to get garden gloves?
Back to top Go down
Brando
Private First Class
Private First Class


Posts : 15
Points : 16
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   15.11.12 7:32

Not sure if this one has been mentioned or not.

Crosscut Saws

Buy Scrubby Shrubs and place as many Crosscut Saws you want.

Open cheat engine, and search for string "e_deco_shrub_round"

Change all of them to "e_rare_crosscutsaw"

Place shrubs in inventory, should show "+1 Crosscut Saw"

Refresh and you've got saws.
Back to top Go down
zverka007
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Posts : 52
Points : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   18.11.12 0:19

bayan wrote:
ok

try this..

if failed...tell me ok

you want "shingle" and "straw bedding"?
hmm....i dont know about that.
check again your spelling


get metal, bricks and planks
******************************

scan "fertilizer"
Change "fertilizer" to wanted material.

Change to: "metal_rare" if you need metal
Change to: "brick_rare" if you need bricks
Change to: "plank_rare" if you need wood planks

Harvest any animal, each animal will give some fertilizer
wait 20 seconds...
Refresh your game and see result

go to inventory..
check your materials...


bayan

Do u know how i can get fire bricks and metal grate bar to build my FURNACE ?
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   18.11.12 0:33


buy "Scrubby Shrub"

put on your farm

scan "e_deco_shrub_round" change to "e_building_furnace"

wait 20 seconds

go visit neighbour

return home..

u have furnace.

huhu


Back to top Go down
zverka007
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Posts : 52
Points : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   18.11.12 0:39

bayan wrote:

buy "Scrubby Shrub"

put on your farm

scan "e_deco_shrub_round" change to "e_building_furnace"

wait 20 seconds

go visit neighbour

return home..

u have furnace.

huhu




Well i think i'll have a little bit a probelm :D hahahah......cuz a have more 100 shrubs in my farm decorated all over....when i change it to "e_building_furnace" i'll have ove 100 hahaha ....

can i do for example scan for something else like what i got in my farm just one piece od thing example chair .....am just asking if its possible ?
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   18.11.12 0:50




hahaha..

change

buy "Storage Shed" or "Cow Topiary" or "Grain Sacks" or "Dream Lattice Quilt"

put on your farm


scan "e_deco_storageshed" if you buy "Storage Shed"
change to "e_building_furnace"

scan "e_deco_topiary_cow" if you buy "Cow Topiary"
change to "e_building_furnace"

scan "e_deco_sacks_grain" if you buy "Grain Sacks"
change to "e_building_furnace"

scan "e_deco_quilt_white" if you buy "Dream Lattice Quilt"
change to "e_building_furnace"


wait 20 seconds

go visit neighbour

return home..

u have furnace.

huhu
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   18.11.12 1:00




can i do for example scan for something else like what i got in my farm just one piece od thing example chair .....am just asking if its possible ?


i dont know. i think can. give me decorations u want. i try

Back to top Go down
zverka007
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Posts : 52
Points : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   18.11.12 1:13

bayan wrote:



hahaha..

change

buy "Storage Shed" or "Cow Topiary" or "Grain Sacks" or "Dream Lattice Quilt"

put on your farm


scan "e_deco_storageshed" if you buy "Storage Shed"
change to "e_building_furnace"

scan "e_deco_topiary_cow" if you buy "Cow Topiary"
change to "e_building_furnace"

scan "e_deco_sacks_grain" if you buy "Grain Sacks"
change to "e_building_furnace"

scan "e_deco_quilt_white" if you buy "Dream Lattice Quilt"
change to "e_building_furnace"


wait 20 seconds

go visit neighbour

return home..

u have furnace.

huhu

I did it......i do it with cow topiary ....i try to find storage shed but i dont know where i can find thet....

Anyway i just wondering for crosscut saw to get it with something else like i get furnace without shrub?
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   18.11.12 1:31


crosscut saw,


buy as many as you want "Storage Shed" or "Cow Topiary" or "Grain Sacks" or "Dream Lattice Quilt"

put on your farm


scan "e_deco_storageshed" if you buy "Storage Shed"
change to "e_rare_crosscutsaw"

scan "e_deco_topiary_cow" if you buy "Cow Topiary"
change to "e_rare_crosscutsaw"

scan "e_deco_sacks_grain" if you buy "Grain Sacks"
change to "e_rare_crosscutsaw"

scan "e_deco_quilt_white" if you buy "Dream Lattice Quilt"
change to "e_rare_crosscutsaw"



put in to your inventory

wait 20 seconds

refresh page





Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   18.11.12 1:39


CLEAR ROCK, WOOD, ...


scan "obstruction_rock" if you want clear rock.

scan "obstruction_stump" if you want clear wood.


select all results and change to "e_deco_shrub_round"


visit neighbour then go home. rocks and wood are gone


haha


Haha!
Back to top Go down
zverka007
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Posts : 52
Points : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   18.11.12 1:44

bayan wrote:


CLEAR ROCK, WOOD, ...


scan "obstruction_rock" if you want clear rock.

scan "obstruction_stump" if you want clear wood.


select all results and change to "e_deco_shrub_round"


visit neighbour then go home and rocks or are gone


haha


Haha!


hahahahaha....kind of weird but it work ...its gone .....thx buddy o/
Back to top Go down
zverka007
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Posts : 52
Points : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   20.11.12 5:34

Does anything have for increase lvl fast then with hay wagon ?
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   20.11.12 9:27


zverka007 wrote:
Does anything have for increase lvl fast then with hay wagon ?


try this....

buy HAY WAGON ..
BUT WAIT!!!. DONT PUT IT IN FARM. JUST WAIT ....
value type 4 bytes
scan 397
change the value to whatever you want. up to you. I suggest not to exceed 50000 ..
After change the value, then you can put it on the farm ...
sometimes your flash player will crash.
dont worry friend.
relax .....,

refresh the page and then repeat from step 1 ..
You must be repeated many times. dont give up.
good luck ....

hahaha ...


WARNING AND REMEMBER!!! ....

This hack on the way patched. Do it immediately. Do not miss out.


Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold


Posts : 49
Points : 71
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   02.12.12 10:04

Is there a new link for the Trainer?
Back to top Go down
Valentine skinner
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-03

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   05.12.12 1:37

Almost everything worked for me, Except pickaxe, cant buy it as the buying value is 0. Is there a way to get around it ???
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   05.12.12 3:18

Valentine skinner wrote:
Almost everything worked for me, Except pickaxe, cant buy it as the buying value is 0. Is there a way to get around it ???


PICKAXE its very short string lenght or string code number.. so we cant get n hack that. but u can try this link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

u can get pickaxe in there. very simple. find item in 'link exchange' and then click. just click.

if u sign up, u can post ur request in there. same with the game. FV2 users around the world can help u. very nice n so easy.

i already try n registered....

gud luck...

Laugh




Back to top Go down
Valentine skinner
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-03

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   05.12.12 17:06

bayan wrote:
Valentine skinner wrote:
Almost everything worked for me, Except pickaxe, cant buy it as the buying value is 0. Is there a way to get around it ???


PICKAXE its very short string lenght or string code number.. so we cant get n hack that. but u can try this link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

u can get pickaxe in there. very simple. find item in 'link exchange' and then click. just click.

if u sign up, u can post ur request in there. same with the game. FV2 users around the world can help u. very nice n so easy.

i already try n registered....

gud luck...

Laugh
I have been using that for a while, but never registered..will try that today...Thanks for reminding !! Haha!
Back to top Go down
zverka007
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal


Posts : 52
Points : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   07.12.12 23:27

Anything new about holiday tree ?

And anyone know how to get lot of plant products like grain, red pepper, rye, apples, orange and stuff like that? i meant like to get instantly in my inventory?
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   08.12.12 12:19

zverka007 wrote:
Anything new about holiday tree ?

And anyone know how to get lot of plant products like grain, red pepper, rye, apples, orange and stuff like that? i meant like to get instantly in my inventory?



Anything new about holiday tree ?


Follow my post...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold


Posts : 49
Points : 71
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   08.12.12 23:24

anything for brown sugar yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]   

Back to top Go down
 

FarmVille 2 - Water + Shop + Crafting House [Trainer]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games :: FarmVille 2-