Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]
Welcome to Haxor's Activity Forum.

Haxor Activity is a great place where we share, discuss, and get updated information about Computer Tricks, PC Games, Facebook Games, Design, Coding, E.T.C

Note : If you cannot see the backround of this Forum,
Please setting your Monitor Brightness.

If you want to Join to this Forum, Please Register or Login :)

Haxor's Activity Team [HATE]

- Knowledge Is Free -
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

  | 
 

 FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   16.11.12 20:35

Deeprocks wrote:
i cant understand the xx part what to put instead of that xx what bytes ???
plz explain a request




READ AND FOLLOW THIS VERY CAREFULLY...

THIS IS SUPERB HACK....


Step 1 : Load process List..

Step 2 : Set "value type" with "array of byte"... "Hex" box must tick

Step 3 : Scan "40 42 0F 00 40 42 0F 00 00 00 00 00"

Step 4 : Add all to address list

Step 5 : Select All and then right click > change record > TYPE

Step 6 : change from "12" to "16" Length.

Doing so should now give you something like this in your address: 40 42 0F 00 40 42 0F 00 00 00 00 00 18 F4 E7 06
The result from scanning is gonna be different with your scan but remember what we need is the last 4 byte (xx xx xx xx)
Dont worry. "This trick uses the last 4 byte (xx xx xx xx)" ... 18 F4 E7 06, its just example.

Step 7 : Make a new scan "36 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00"

Step 8 : Repeat step 4 to 6 for these address.

The result should be look something like this : 36 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 3E FF 05
"This trick uses the last 4 byte (xx xx xx xx)" ... 50 3E FF 05, its just example.

Step 9 : Make a new scan still using "array of byte" and this time use the last 4 bytes ( xx xx xx xx) you just revealed in step 8
For this example, this would be a scan using : 50 3E FF 05
maybe you have two different address ends.
like this
36 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3C 8D 17 00
36 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 3E FF 05
36 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 3E FF 05
36 00 00 00 36 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 3E FF 05

If you find these, dont worry
Pick the most results, from the example the most result is "50 3E FF 05"
In this case, I chose "50 3E FF 05"
I hope you understand.


Step 10 : Make a new scan still using "array of byte". scan "50 3E FF 05".(maybe different with yours)

Step 11 : Select all result you got in step 10. press enter and change their all values to the results you got after finish in step 6.
(For this example, it would be 18 F4 E7 06)

Change all result "50 3E FF 05" to "18 F4 E7 06"


Now you can buy anything from general market with coins. It's also supposed to work on expensions without whhoooppsss again...



i try already...

its works...

My browser is Mozilla...



ENJOYYYYYYY

Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   18.11.12 11:46

COWBELL...


Buy "fig tree". example, if you want collect 3 cowbells, so you must buy 3 fig trees. up to you

put fig tree on your farm

water tree and use speed grow if you want express grow.

in cheat engine.... scan "e_rare_tree_fig"

change to "e_viral_cowbell"

harvest your fig tree

now, you got cowbell.

ENJOY !!!

hahaha

Haha!
Back to top Go down
keyem88
Private
Private


Posts : 6
Points : 21
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-06-09

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   19.11.12 2:51

Is there a possibility to use charles and FV2? Any tutorials?

Greetings
Back to top Go down
llewellyn.canlas
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-18

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   28.11.12 11:28

salamat ka Bayan
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   28.11.12 16:41



llewellyn.canlas wrote:
salamat ka Bayan


orang indonesia ke msia?
Back to top Go down
ToMeRh
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   29.11.12 1:20

bayan wrote:
SHADY TROUGH

No need materials and help..

Follow this..

you can build as many as you want...

1.Buy bench wood (weathered wood bench) in Decoration 100 coins. buy as many as you want.

2. Value type: String/type,
Scan " e_deco_bench_wood "

3. Change with " e_building_manger "

4. Move all the " weathered wood bench " to inventory ..

5. Wait 20 seconds and then refresh page..

6. After that, go to your inventory, place your Shady Trough...

hehehe...

Any question or request ?
Tell me..
Maybe i can help you..

Slying


Hi!
thanks, it works!
but why i cant replace the shady trough with Henhouse? or Silo?

thanks!

EDIT: never mind, i managed to do it after i red your post about the string lenght...
used: e_deco_table_picnic (picnic table)

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jeear
Gunner
Gunner


Posts : 24
Points : 122
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 28
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   08.12.12 3:38

bayan wrote:
COWBELL...


Buy "fig tree". example, if you want collect 3 cowbells, so you must buy 3 fig trees. up to you

put fig tree on your farm

water tree and use speed grow if you want express grow.

in cheat engine.... scan "e_rare_tree_fig"

change to "e_viral_cowbell"

harvest your fig tree

now, you got cowbell.

ENJOY !!!

hahaha

Haha!

Hello Mr. bayan! can you give me the unit code for:
Feast Table
Holiday Tree
and
Furnace
Haha!
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   08.12.12 5:13

FURNACE


buy "Storage Shed" or "Cow Topiary" or "Grain Sacks" or "Dream Lattice Quilt"

put on your farm


scan "e_deco_storageshed" if you buy "Storage Shed"
change to "e_building_furnace"

scan "e_deco_topiary_cow" if you buy "Cow Topiary"
change to "e_building_furnace"

scan "e_deco_sacks_grain" if you buy "Grain Sacks"
change to "e_building_furnace"

scan "e_deco_quilt_white" if you buy "Dream Lattice Quilt"
change to "e_building_furnace"


wait 20 seconds

go visit neighbour

return home..

u have FURNACE






Last edited by bayan on 08.12.12 11:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   08.12.12 11:55

FEAST TABLE


scan "e_deco_topiary_rabbit"

change to "e_building_feasttable"

buy "Professor Overbite Topiary"

put on your farm

wait 20 seconds

go visit neighbour

return home..

u have FEAST TABLE





Last edited by bayan on 08.12.12 12:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   08.12.12 12:14


HOLIDAY TREE


scan "e_deco_bbqgrill_generic"

change to "e_building_gifting_tree"

buy "DIY BBQ Grill"

put on your farm

wait 20 seconds

go visit neighbour

return home..

u have HOLIDAY TREE



Back to top Go down
Jeear
Gunner
Gunner


Posts : 24
Points : 122
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 28
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   08.12.12 21:22

bayan wrote:

HOLIDAY TREE


scan "e_deco_bbqgrill_generic"

change to "e_building_gifting_tree"

buy "DIY BBQ Grill"

put on your farm

wait 20 seconds

go visit neighbour

return home..

u have HOLIDAY TREE




Wow!!! thank you!
Shy
Back to top Go down
artiom0003
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   09.12.12 7:51

why when i refresh the page it will be all gone plz help !! Grrrr!!
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   09.12.12 10:56



artiom0003 wrote:
why when i refresh the page it will be all gone plz help !! Grrrr!!


what item you hack? tell me clearly...





Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   09.12.12 11:09



BROWN SUGAR

convert farm buck to coin first...

OR try this trick
array of byte.
scan "04 63 61 73 68"
change to "04 62 61 73 68" ....

scan "e_deco_animated_windchime_sun" ...

change to "e_rare_ingredient_sugar_brown" ....

buy "wind chime" as many as you want ....

put on your farm ...

store or send items to your inventory ....

wait 20 seconds ....

reload / refresh page ....

check your inventory ......

u have BROWN SUGAR



Back to top Go down
Jeear
Gunner
Gunner


Posts : 24
Points : 122
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 28
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   09.12.12 11:20

bayan wrote:


BROWN SUGAR

convert farm buck to coin first...

OR try this trick
array of byte.
scan "04 63 61 73 68"
change to "04 62 61 73 68" ....

scan "e_deco_animated_windchime_sun" ...

change to "e_rare_ingredient_sugar_brown" ....

buy "wind chime" as many as you want ....

put on your farm ...

store or send items to your inventory ....

wait 20 seconds ....

reload / refresh page ....

check your inventory ......

u have BROWN SUGAR




How did you learn all those unit codes!
do you have a list of em'?
Confused
Back to top Go down
Bigdog999
Gunner Gold
Gunner Gold


Posts : 49
Points : 71
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   09.12.12 11:50

great job, Bayan. How about cloves?
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   09.12.12 14:15

Jeear wrote:
bayan wrote:


BROWN SUGAR

convert farm buck to coin first...

OR try this trick
array of byte.
scan "04 63 61 73 68"
change to "04 62 61 73 68" ....

scan "e_deco_animated_windchime_sun" ...

change to "e_rare_ingredient_sugar_brown" ....

buy "wind chime" as many as you want ....

put on your farm ...

store or send items to your inventory ....

wait 20 seconds ....

reload / refresh page ....

check your inventory ......

u have BROWN SUGAR




How did you learn all those unit codes!
do you have a list of em'?
Confused




In Cheat engine, you can search all code for FV2.

1.memory view
2.view
3.all string
4.tick all box
5.type like 'e_deco_' or 'e_resource_' or 'e_viral_' or 'e_building_' or 'e_rare_' ....bla bla bla
6.generate string map
7.after scan finish, click 'show list'



if we want to change an item to a different item, we have to make sure the string code number for the item code is the same. Real name, code name & string code number is different.

example:

Real name: Ancient Pottery
Code name: e_deco_swspice_pottery_sculpture
String code number: 32

Real name: Sally the Gardening Scarecrow
Code name: e_deco_backyard_scarecrow_garden
String code number: 32

String code number the two items are the same. so we can change it .....


How do we know string code number?

String code number same with how many character in that code.

example:
e_deco_backyard_scarecrow_garden have 32 characters (total characters including the symbol "_" there are 32)

so, 'string code number' for 'e_deco_backyard_scarecrow_garden' is 32



Back to top Go down
Jeear
Gunner
Gunner


Posts : 24
Points : 122
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 28
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   09.12.12 14:30

bayan wrote:
Jeear wrote:
bayan wrote:


BROWN SUGAR

convert farm buck to coin first...

OR try this trick
array of byte.
scan "04 63 61 73 68"
change to "04 62 61 73 68" ....

scan "e_deco_animated_windchime_sun" ...

change to "e_rare_ingredient_sugar_brown" ....

buy "wind chime" as many as you want ....

put on your farm ...

store or send items to your inventory ....

wait 20 seconds ....

reload / refresh page ....

check your inventory ......

u have BROWN SUGAR




How did you learn all those unit codes!
do you have a list of em'?
Confused




In Cheat engine, you can search all code for FV2.

1.memory view
2.view
3.all string
4.tick all box
5.type like 'e_deco_' or 'e_resource_' or 'e_viral_' or 'e_building_' or 'e_rare_' ....bla bla bla
6.generate string map
7.after scan finish, click 'show list'



if we want to change an item to a different item, we have to make sure the string code number for the item code is the same. Real name, code name & string code number is different.

example:

Real name: Ancient Pottery
Code name: e_deco_swspice_pottery_sculpture
String code number: 32

Real name: Sally the Gardening Scarecrow
Code name: e_deco_backyard_scarecrow_garden
String code number: 32

String code number the two items are the same. so we can change it .....


How do we know string code number?

String code number same with how many character in that code.

example:
e_deco_backyard_scarecrow_garden have 32 characters (total characters including the symbol "_" there are 32)

so, 'string code number' for 'e_deco_backyard_scarecrow_garden' is 32




okay, thanks Haha!
Back to top Go down
Quishe1985
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 3
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   10.12.12 2:24

how to get cloves and peppermint?? anyone? please Cry
Back to top Go down
Quishe1985
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 3
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-09

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   11.12.12 7:57

Quishe1985 wrote:
how to get cloves and peppermint?? anyone? please Cry

i got it Haha!
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   11.12.12 12:40


look at my new post (update)


Last edited by bayan on 12.12.12 13:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silent5236
Recruit
Recruit


Posts : 4
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   11.12.12 21:04

bayan wrote:

STOCKING

Cannot hack.
But you can get this in
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]




PAPER SNOWFLAKES

BUY Antique Butter Churn
e_deco_butterchurn_wood change to e_viral_papersnowflakes



CLOVES

BUY Bug Zapper
e_deco_bugzapper_generic change to e_rare_ingredient_cloves



MODEL TRAIN CARS

BUY Pioneer Wagon Wheel
e_deco_wagonwheel_planted change to e_viral_peremarquette1225



EMERGENCY HEATING TANK

BUY Horsewilds Flag
e_deco_animated_flag_expansion change to e_viral_emergency_heating_tank



CHESTNUT ROASTER

BUY Antique Butter Churn
e_deco_butterchurn_wood change to e_viral_chestnutroaster



PAPPERMINT

BUY AquaMortis Fountain
e_deco_waterfountain_generic change to e_rare_ingredient_peppermint



WINTER WORKING GLOVES

String...
04 63 61 73 68 change to 04 62 61 73 68

BUY Wind Chime
e_deco_animated_windchime_sun change to e_viral_winter_working_gloves



put on your farm ...

store or send items to your inventory ....

wait 20 seconds ....

reload / refresh page ....





You can not buy Bug Zapper in farmville 2 shop
Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   11.12.12 22:19


silent5236 wrote:


You can not buy Bug Zapper in farmville 2 shop


why???

you wrong friend. check again in your general shop. search 'Bug Zapper'

my suggestion, you check items (bug zapper) first before you change code. have or not.

if dont have, reload your page.

bug zapper still available in farmville2 market . trust me ok...







Back to top Go down
bayan
Corporal Gold
Corporal Gold


Posts : 110
Points : 182
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2012-08-22
Age : 18
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   11.12.12 22:28



UPDATE......


Last edited by bayan on 13.12.12 21:28; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
hellno
Gunner
Gunner


Posts : 28
Points : 30
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   12.12.12 13:59

I've tried the "Convert Cash to Coins" step by step about 4 times now, not working for me. Bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins   

Back to top Go down
 

FarmVille 2 - Convert Farm Buck to Coins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haxor's Activity Team [HATE] :: Browser Games :: Facebook Games :: FarmVille 2-